EmergIn Risk eRiskHub®
ThinkRisk is becoming EmergIn Risk, with an expanded underwriting team, broader capabilities, global reach, and, soon, a new look. To see the full announcement, click here.
You receive complimentary access to this website as an insured who obtains insurance through EmergIn Risk. Neither EmergIn Risk nor its affiliates maintain this website or are responsible for its content.
You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Reza Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
The Intersection of Third Party Risk and Insurance
A Q&A with Matthew Cherian of BitSight
Third party data security risk continues to grow and even mature enterprises struggle to contain this unwieldy challenge. For cyber insurers, it’s becoming increasingly urgent to find better tools for assessing third party vendor risk when underwriting for a policy. To learn more about why and how this should be done, I spoke with Matthew Cherian, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships of BitSight
Cyber Risk News
- MegaCortex ransomware variant threatens data breach, alters credentials
- Major ASP.NET hosting provider infected by ransomware
- The CCPA Is Coming and So Are Data Breach Class Actions
- Over the last year, 28 million Canadians impacted by data breaches: privacy commissioner
- Data Breaches Will Cost Healthcare $4B in 2019, Threats Outpace Tech