EmergIn Risk eRiskHub®
ThinkRisk is becoming EmergIn Risk, with an expanded underwriting team, broader capabilities, global reach, and, soon, a new look. To see the full announcement, click here.
You receive complimentary access to this website as an insured who obtains insurance through EmergIn Risk. Neither EmergIn Risk nor its affiliates maintain this website or are responsible for its content.
You must be a registered user to access the eRiskHub.
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Reza Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
Cyber Risk and the Construction Industry
A Q&A with Douglas Clare of FICO
A joint effort between FICO and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Assessment of Business Cybersecurity (ABC) offers a benchmark for analyzing the security readiness of American business against cyber attack. When the first quarterly installment was released in late 2018, the construction industry scored highest among the reviewed industries, demonstrating the least amount of cyber risk. We spoke to Douglas Clare, Vice President of Cyber Security Solutions at FICO, about why this industry stands out but also why more can be done to protect it.
Cyber Risk News
- IBM: Average data breach costs U.S. companies $8.19M
- California Consumer Privacy Act: The Challenge Ahead – The CCPA’s “Reasonable” Security Requirement
- Six years after massive S.C. data breach, credit monitoring still vital
- Google+ continues to sink with a second massive data breach. Abandon ship now
- Data breaches compromise 3.3 billion records in first half of 2018