A Quick Look at Facial Recognition12/10/2020
A Quick Look at Facial Recognition with Micah HowserWe’re seeing a number of concerning developments in the area of biometrics and privacy as of late, and one that’s made the headlines numerous times is facial recognition software. Facial recognition systems analyze images of the human face in order to readily identify individuals, typically for entry into smartphones, airports and corporate offices, but also increasingly for law enforcement purposes.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?
- Responding to Ransomware: A Q&A with David Shear of Vigilante
- California Consumer Privacy Act - The Consumer Perspective
- Making the Best of Social Media
- COVID-19 Preparedness: Updating Incident Response Plans for Pandemic Scenarios
- Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- MSBs and Ransomware: Staying Ahead of the Compliance Curve
- Ransomware Trends in 2020 Call for Increased Cyber Readiness
- What Insurers Need to Know About New York's SHIELD Act
- The Intersection of Third Party Risk and Insurance
- Protecting Executives from Compromise
- Foiling Ransomware with Cloud-based Solutions and Segmentation